To set the maximum charge level for your electric vehicle (EV):
- Go to the Home icon on your vehicle’s SYNC®* screen.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Press Charge.
- Use the slider to toggle Charging Locations on, if it is not already.
- Press the pencil icon next to Charging Locations to edit the information.
- Press the pencil to the right of a set charging location.
- Use the slider next to Max Charge Level to set the maximum charge state.
Important: Ford recommends setting the Max Charge Level to no more than 90%. This will help prolong battery life.
- Press Next.
- Press Next again to save your edits.
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.